Friday, September 02, 2005

London Baby

Well I felt it necessary to decribe yesterday properly, as in my first entry you may have formed the imprssion that it all went well (excluding the Megabus bit). I arrived in London after 6 HOURS on a bus from Buxton, then I walked to Victoria tube with my MASSIVE bag and caught the tube to Kings Cross. Now remeber it was like 100 degrees, so by this point I was quite hot. I then walked upto my house and arrived at about 3:30. Then Ruji didn't bloody turn up till 5:30!! I had to sit there like a lemon waiting for my house key. THEN IT GOT REALLY BAD! I had to get a present from Oxford Street but by then I only had an hour before the bus! Fortunately I made it just in time but I now understand why some people hate the tube (one guy stared at mi boobies all te way to Euston!! He wasn't even nice looking!).