Friday, September 09, 2005

Arrrrgh


Oh dear....Loook!! This was the fateful day when we did the xmas episode of 'Songs of Praise' in Castleton. But more importantly...look at the GIANT HAT I decided to wear! Everone is smiling happily even the person who is obscured by the HAT FROM HELL! Its not my fault tho...someone should have told me............Thats not the worse bit tho this is'nt just my own personal copy which I can rid from the world by burning ripping etc. this is ON THE INTERNET. I mean can u believe people would be that cruel? Me with a huge hat with tinsel wrapped round and a yellow Celtic scarf on is recorded for ever on the KCC web site!

Oh by the way the one in the bottom right corner is Melissa C her and Phil had MATCHING hat and scarf sets on! (if I go down i'm taking someone with me!!).