Thursday, March 16, 2006

Hot off the press!!

Well guess who has just come back from seeing Johnny Vegas, Chrisitan Slater (what an arse), Jimmy Carr, Laura thingy, those 2 northern people, and the posh one? MEEEEEEEEEEE. I went to the filming of 8 out of 10 cats, it on tomorrow so u have to watch it. I have naughtily taken some pictures and here they are (at the bottom). Other key events:
  • I am now a comittee member for St John Ambulance (Kathy West Fundrasing and Public Relations Officer!
  • I had my interview I cant tell how it went but its over now!
  • I have ANOTHER interview for Immunology on Wednesday
  • I have tickets for QI with the legend that is STEPHEN FRY

I have too much work so talk to yall soon.

1= Posh bloke+laura thingy,2= Christian Slater (arse), 3=Jimmy Carr, 4=Johnny Vegas+Northern Bloke, 5=Arse hole producer v angry.