Saturday, February 25, 2006

I'M FREEEEEEEE (not in an 'are you being served?' kinda way though)

I did it, I quit my job. I was tough but what can I say......i'm a strong person. Although everyone there is so lovely and we have the BEST time. They talk alot about Rectal examinations, and arses in general, its their fave topic of discussion, although we also talk about amputations, homones, bird flu, getting hold of prescription medication and how recreational drugs work. I'm gonna miss that Saturday banter so if anyone else wants to talk to me about any of those topics or some new ones just drop me a line....I have no life remember.

OK here is the schedule for the near future:
Tomorrow going to the BBC recording of 'The Powder Room'
Monday-Tuesday Lectures ~(yawn)
Wednesday-experiment with eammon then learning how to intubate (stick a tube down their throat) people at LINKS
Thursday-trying to essay write AND get my BSc application in
Friday-BSc deadline. I'm applying for:
  1. Experimental Pathology
  2. Immunology and cell pathology
  3. medical physics

Saturday-Work

Sunday-St Patrics Day

Byeeeeee