Friday, January 27, 2006

I can't be arsed to work tomorrow (as if you care)

Ok I know you probably don't really want to see any more, but I have found the architecture ones and I previously promised an interesing anecdote bout one of the piccys which I will tell you about when I post them on Sunday. In the mean time I will tell you all about whats been happining (which aint much) OK I have signed up for my first duty-St Patrics day parade, so will be mending pissed Londoners who think they are Irish just cos they are wearing green, drinkng guiness and have a distant relative in Cork!!, I am also going to see the filming of 8 out of 10 cats (with the legend that is Jimmy Carr), a random new prog called Classic comeback (on uktv gold so probably not that good) and to Radio shows-Rigor Mortis and Powder Room....so its all busy at the mo.

I was an arse today tho, I shall explain; it was PDS (Profesional Develoment Spine) and we were doing clinical skills (examining patients). guess what? I forgott, so I turned up in hoodie, slightly dodgy and imature tshir, AND the worst pair of jeans in existence...i.e they were brown ish and had SOOOO MANY BLOODY HOLES!
Now I should say, we have at least 1 talk per term on dressing appropriately and normal jeans were strictly off limits, never mind ones which cause my knee to poke out when I sat down.but despite this, on I plodded to my patient lady, and I did all the examining and at the end she said I was the best one there (ok there were only 7 of us but still). Breathing a sigh of relief I escaped. I have to see patients next week. Someone PLEASE remind me to go for the shirt and smart trousers option. I dont want to go through that again.