Monday, January 09, 2006

Is that you out there?

Well first day back at good ole med school, and it was a very productive day, I learnt that, like my mother I am myopic (although only slightly) I have 5/6 vision as opposed to 6/6 which is perfect (who wants that anyway?). Also I am astigmatic (but I already knew that) and rather worryingly I seem to have a big divergence of my eyes (I.e. they don't focus on one point). So the morning was taken up messing my eyes up...Resulting in a serious migrane. The afternoon was spent putting tuning forks onto our foreheads and behind our ears, in order to make our skulls vibrate, this apparently showed if we had neurological or conductive hearing loss...Both of which I can happily say I don't posses.

Then it was home time (via cost cutter to buy bog roll) still equipped with the GIANT headache. Had beans for dinner then had a lil nap.....Ok I know you don't care. On page 240 of the book and damn its funny!