Saturday, December 24, 2005

Whew

Due much sustained pressure from my vast group of fans (well just one comment really) I am now posting.

I worked all Satuday with Farha (wooo) but mike was all ratty which was not so good, it didn't help that we were doing stupid pot plants which meant I got covered in mud as well as glitter! Not fun at all really. Then got back and had to do some frantic packing. Legged it down to Euston and got there with plenty of time (10 minutes) and as I arrived they called out the platform, so I follow the hippy/ mosher couple to board the train (tried to get in first class but they were checking the tickets...grrr). We all sit down, I feel very smug that I managed to manuvre a big rucksack, my laptop bag AND a suitcase all onto the train....THEN the manager comes on the intercom to tell us that the train is knackered so we all have to switch...cue much grumbling (me included). After other hold ups we end up in Mac 45 minutes late! (I wanted a refund but it had to be at least one hour late!) I sat with a vicar upto Birmingham and he clearly loved me, I can tell this cos as he was getting off he blessed me! What do you say in response to that? After 30 minutes at home I had to drive peter and myself to the choir concert in Buxton Ocatagon....saw Miss Ellis (enough said) did some face painting (including fit french guy....can't rember his name but he was pretty). Got home and went to sleep, as you do.

Then later we went to Norfolk I drove most of the was (very well in my opinion) saw everyone and I mean every relative possible in 3 days! Then came back and havenow just been to Buxton to get some last minute things (dad was complaining on the lack of cranberrys and chestnuts). Popped in to see Phil and Melissa (helloooo). Their kitties are HUGE now....and Edgar ran away from me (I think he had forgotten me ...sob). well now just fo the random pictures, I will try and do better, but it ain't snowed since I came back so I will have better ones when it does.

Ok random pictures not working at the moment....I will post em seperately in a wee bit.