Tuesday, November 22, 2005

What shall I talk about?

OK, well the title pretty much says it all! Its been a rubbish week, mainly because we are only doing anatomy so its all 'ligamuntum spirusosum articulates with the posterior aspect of the medial epicondyle' and the end result is that you feel like sitting on the floor in the DR and crying. On the plus side, we (farha and I) were taught how to flip cadavers (a very important life skill). Our cadaver was 81 and had prostate cancer, the really sad thing is that he passed away when I was off on holiday in Germany and I was celebrating passing exams and escaping intact from London. ahhh well!

On a happier note, I have been swimming like 3 times in the past 8 days, I swim at the oasis centre and I think I shall stick a picture in.....here:



Its a bit of a stupid picture though! I think they just thought 'hmm fish-eye lens=arty photographs then went a bit crazy, and considering it is supposed to be a picture of the pool, it shows supprisingly litte of it!
see you when I actually have something interesting and worthwhile to say.