Saturday, October 01, 2005

Card and much rain

Well today has been BRILLIANT (sarrrcasm!) I went and got a Camden Leisure card (illegally as he didn't check where I lived). It was just a considerably cheaper option than joining ULU gym or Bloomsbury (like 250 quid a year compared to 5 for the card!). So I found that Camden is considerably closer than I thought it was, actually I live there which I hadn't realised before (I am clever really). It sounds odd but there are loads of houses in the way so I didn't see it.

Just to make this day extra special it then proceeded to piss down with rain and as it was scorching when I left the house I got completely soaked, despite this obsticle I managed to survive and get some washing powder and french toast....neccesities in the harsh evironment of London.