Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Loadsa stuff!

Well its been a while, as a result I have TONS to write and as I only have 15 minutes this will involove SPEED TYPING! Anyway onto the interesting (I hope) stuff:
Last Thursday I met the Queen, as you do! She was opening the UCLH hopspital (aka spearmint towers) and we managed to blag our way in (with UCL ID's), it was waaaay more interesting than a CAL on epidemiology. so then we dashed our the front and managed to take a piccy of her walking (jus so you know I wasnt fibbing). The next thing was woooooo haloween, nothing to do in London except if your loaded so I did a pumpkin on friday, sadly he is no longer with us as he began growing an interesting spieces of organism inside his head...ah well. Yesterday twas also good, I got an ipod of ebay, its one of those mini ones and its pretty and it was £80 which I think is good value (I hope I havnt been diddled). I also can now get my new phone, but I cant decide which one V3 or should I wait for the wierd V6? Jas and I also watched Lost on his computer, twas V V scary, it didnt help watching it in the dark. ooo toaday i'm of to meet the legend that is Stephen Hawkings.....should be fun I can guarentee I wont know what the hell he is going on about. See you soon.