Wednesday, October 05, 2005

ULU and fresher fun

Well here's me all settled in to mi house, and as my meeting for Photosoc finished depressingly early I decided to update the page. Been on a mission this year, I only joined the clubs I wanted to (appart from the german society, Mrs Dubiac will be thrilled), I ran away from the army people who pinned me in a corner last time and resulted in me recieving crap and JOINING FORMS for the TA Medical! Went to Senate house to join the library for ULU, I have proudly joined ULU, UCL, Royal Free and Camden libarys (how swotty am I?), this is the idea of trying to tempt myself into doing work by getting thousands of books out....well 5 at the mo....and I have to return one! Its ULU freshers fair on Friday and I have to sign up for LINKS this year. For those not in the know this is the London devision of the St. John Ambulance and dutes include Arsenal, Chelsea (poo to both of them!), Wimbledon, and Cricket grounds, Theatres and Music Concerts! so pretty good for getting in free and apparently you can jus sit at the back and eat the mints from the First aid pack (brought for the diabetics) and very rarely does anything happen, but the best bit by far is the flurescent yellow jacket you get to wear saying 'PARAMEDIC' on it! Very exciting.

Well its Pharmacology tomorrow which may be quite interesting...or crap I hav'nt made my mind up yet (especially as its my first ever lecture on it tomorrow!). Just some final pictures of bits and bobs I downloaded off my phone: My kitchen with NEW marble surfaces, Our desert from "the last meal" with Phil, Rach and Melissa, my certificate showing I am now trained in Basic recusitation and First Aid....v proud.