Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Hi there Mr No-one-in-particular

Hi there....no one has Mc commented on my blog for AGGGGEEESSS. I have also just consumed a Beer/Ibuprofen mix so feeling slightly squiggly.....Please comment, I don't care if you are a hairy mongolian shoe hog or even just a regular sheep......oooo that reminds me I got 2 more diddls (I know I'm so sad but I feel all gigggly at the mo so I DON'T CARE). I am gonna take a picture of them then put it .....HERE:
I have also succeded in another key area, thanks to a little beauty of a book I got as a crimbo prezzie (its like an Ipod book even I understand) I managed to upload most of mi albums onto my Ipod, Its still called "Conrans Ipod" which I have no idea how to change, but it has my pathetic 20 albums on it, (it has so much memory just putting 301 songs on it seems like an insult) I did the washing up...and cooking with it on, so erm yay!

I am also working my way through Predator by Patricia Cornwell (sooooooo gory its brilliant) upto now there have been 4 murders, 2 suicides (but they were just photos of past cases), one woman is tied up in a deserted house, and they have taught the students how to make cadavers out of Gelatin then shoot them, then look at the bits.....oooo and one case is all confusing cos the guy was shot once, but the radiologist says it was 3 foot away (i.e. murder) but the pathologist says it was point blank range (suicide)..............oooo its soooooo good. I can let you know what happens (but to be honest doo you really care?.....I mean no-one comments.........sob).

Mum and pete have gone 'daan saaaff' so I had a tea consisting of 6 mini sausage rolls (but as I don't like sausage at the mo it was actually 6 bits of pastry) I had dinner tho...beans on toast, so you don't need to worry.

Errrm may go and run around a bit untill the Ibuprofen wears off