Thursday, January 05, 2006

Welcome to the ICE house!

It's official, I will never see 20 because I am going to die in 12.46 minutes. The reason for my premature departure is because we have snow which is an indication of how cold it is. The fire has gone out and all the wood and coal is either wet or frozen. Added to that the fact that 'someone' has turned off the few lecky heaters we have. Its so cold that I can see my breath (kinda exorcist stylee), the kettle has become a favourite place to be, as has the washing up. We are all without exception sat in wooly hats and coats and this is inside!!!!!! I myself have 2 pairs of trousers on, 3 tshirts a jumper AND my coat on, and still I am due to die any second. my feet are numb....im getting mi slippers.... Ok i'm back. The goldfish is hibernating and the cat has decided that its actually warmer outside! Any suggestions on ways to not die will be appreciated, but I fear it may be to late for me!