Monday, January 16, 2006

Its Monday

Did you know that it only takes the length of Bohemian Rhapsody for me to reach my house from Euston. I know this because I started my ipod after I had to dash to the stations (rip off) 20p bogs, and my 'Kitchen Music' playlist has bohemian Rhapsody first, and it was still going when I reached the front gate. Not that interesting but I think it shows that I can power walk without realising it. Now onto phil's thing:
  1. Grab the nearest book.
  2. Open the book to page 123.
  3. Find the fifth sentence.
  4. Post the text of the sentence in your journal along with these instructions.
  5. Don’t search around and look for the coolest book you can find. Do what’s actually next to you.

Ok mine is:

"Bet she charged you for the night, too."

VVVV dodgy sounding but its talking about a landlord ....honest