Thursday, March 30, 2006

I hate telephones and the internet....just technology in general really.

Don't you just hate having to phone people? Well here is the scenario, I get a random text off somebody important (I can tell by the number), but I don't know who. This text informs me to call a certain guy...who is slightly annoying and slightly intimidating. As the text came late yesterday I ignoored it till this morning and when I try and call the certain guy I get his bloody answerphone!! I hate the calling of people and when you have geeed yourself up and are ready to face them, they shove their stupid answerphone in you face! as if saying "My social life is so hecktic I dont have time to ANSWER MY MOBILE". As you can see I am slightly agitated.

OK now the stupid internet. I get an email of Hat Trick telling me that 'Have I Got News For You (HIGNFU)' tickets are comming on at 12 today. I decide to have a preliminary glance over the site at 10 today and it says 11am!!!! So the dumb ass woman (MD-her initals) was trying to diddle me out of tickets. So feeling smug I get online for 10:55 read. It is 10:58 when the whole site crashes and only people with super fast broadband can get tickets, so I have to wait and refresh for 56 minutes untill I can get on the site. Any way I am waiting for an email telling me whether I get tickets, but dont hold ya breath (you will become Hypoxic!) cos last time they had all gone by 11:30.

The weather is nasty too, I have too much work, I have lost my bluetooth dongle, oh and I appear to now be allergic to Sonja.

Life is just FAB!