Monday, April 17, 2006

Tis most perplexing

I shall tell you my dream I had last night. Ok Me and Phil had just been shopping, I had bought the Mail on Sunday which came with free ties (but these ones had poppers on) I was really excited about the one with a satelite on. Then we went to the canteen for dinner. While I was paying for my food a tall guy in a red puffer jacket came and stole 2quid off me. He went and sat down with some people from St John. I was distraught and started crying (even though he was right there across the room), phil and my other friends asked the staff at the canteen if they had CCTV footage of the 'incident' (the actuall words!). They said no. I decided I needed to be alone and went outside the canteen into the supermarket I went to the section selling blood sucking birds and took some feathers from them, then I went into the potted plant section but decided at the last minute that I didn't need a plant because I had feathers. I then found that at the end of each isle was a room from the University halls of residence and wanting to leave I walked out of the halls of residence. In order to leave (down some steps) I had to answer a question form this random guy, he asked my "what is my (as in his) favourite type of chineese food?" I answered "sweet and sour" and that was wrong. I then told him that I was just visiting a friend and that I didn't live in the halls. He then said I could leave so I climbed under the electric cable and walked down some steps, where I found my brown belt. I then walked through a gap in a fence then I don't remeber much else.

Now say I am sane!!

Incedently I only remember this because pete woke me up and I told him this while still half asleep. He then re-jigged mi memory to it!.

I am just before Victoria Embankment for the Marathon so look out for me!K im off to see Arsenal vs Villareal on Wed.