Friday, March 31, 2006

The Liver Pancreas and Spleen

Ok yes I know its not charlie any more....blame my dad! ok I may change it back I'm just toooooooo tired.
I have been for several drives and ovetaken 2 milk tankers, loaaaads of granny cars and a crane. I have also revised it is just soooo fun.
Phil its up to you!!! think of fun things (oo the pressure!), I am going shopping for you tomorrow so prepare to be impressed...or not.
Our next (ish) door neighbours grandson, well grand nephew really, decided to drive his car into our field just to fix a stone wall!! Honestly lazy arse, and he was really mean to me at Chapel. But I feel better now, cos he has a crap car, no job and he is ginger and thick.
I found my birthday cake in the freezer. I cant eat it cos it lent so I just prodded it instead. Do you know we STILL have crabs and Lobsters in our freezer from like 244 years ago. Anyway HAPPY BITHDAY FOR TOMORROW!
I am now off to change into my chineese pjamas, as my purple ones got cat all down them this morning (my life is so glam)...ooo and the cuteish one of Eastenders just shot his nutter brother. But the terrible thing is Phil and Grant ARE STILL (pot-bellied and) ALIVE. This life is just not fair.