Tuesday, April 18, 2006

No title

Not wishing to make you think i'm even wierder that before, I had ANOTHER dream last night. I think its not wanting to go back to London. This one I was sitting an exam, and there were a big stack of collpsable tall chairs now to make this story possible I will now show a pretty picture of the chairs:












Ok chair one is the normal chair which everyone else had and chair 2 was the one this other person got when they came in late after me. The third one I got when I came in, and you know when you don't want to move incase it breaks, well thats what it was like. Thinking about it now, I was actually sitting on two chair legs (i'm not sure how that works in real life but it did in the dream. I also had my red monkey bag with me.

I have mended my london shoes (see philippas blog) they are ready to go, but my hand did get stuck to the superglue bottle. Off to run around before tea. See you.