Monday, July 31, 2006

Ok its a diddl update!

OK in a previous post in Dec, I discussed my slight interest in all things diddl, now I thought I would show all you lovely people the tiny insignificant group of them I have got (most of them I was forcefully given....honest!!). well I know it seems as if there are quite a few but i'm not obsessed or anything. I have just been to Germany and Europe alot!

You have no idea how dull life is at the mo, tomorrow I am going to Mank to help translate Biological terms for my parents company............THATS HOW BORED I AM.But it's ok i'm off to Sheringham for a well earned break soon which will be nice, except I know that I will have to get prezzies for everyone, don't expect owt good though!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM for tomorow (and happy birthday to my egg at the bottom).