Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Sigh!!

Right now you have no idea how much I miss London right now, the weather is skanky, I have had to go to MMU (nancy university-basket weaving and cooking are the predominant subjects) and sit through meetings about Burnt milk and Staph.A. I then don't get to sort my silly phone out and instead end up buying benjys and legging it for a train. I have to go back tomorrow. On the plus side a gang tried to sell me illegal DVD's as I waited by a traffic light....I was proper scared.

So all in all life is a bit poo at the mo. There are things to look forward to: namely interfering with resucci annies and going back to Uni in a few weeks.

Oh and the worse thing is I now have a stupid disease where I switch accents dependin on the level of education of the listener. For dumb ass people and people I feel comfortable with i'm fully Derbyshire dialect, but as soon as I meet a Porfessor, Doctor or even a PhD student I flip and start talking posh....It's terrible!!

Someone cure me.

P.S. Debs when you are back from arabic land.....Farha has been READING!!!! in the bloody summer holidays she's completely mad, no wonder she got distinction.