Monday, August 21, 2006

I honestly feel like crying

Why do I do this to myself? Could have taken the bloody easy option and done Intercalated BSc for people who want to sleep for a year...but no! I decide to flippin switch Universities! I am going to have a nervous breakdown. UCL for all its faults was always organised but QMUL are so laid back they are practically dead. I have recieved absolutely nothing from them and phoning them is like an exam in itself; is my inquiry about addmisions, undergraduate education, accomodation? errrr how the hell do I know? But on the plus side, if I phone tomorrow they will tell me my ID number! so life is just FAB....may not have a place on my course but I have a number! Yay may just go and panic in a corner for a few hours. Why didnt I just go and do the job I actually wanted to do and not bother with dumb uni! hmmm I think its cos im stubborn.

Thanks for the lil rant.