Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Eeek!

This may seem like excessive posting but I needed a good moan and where else?

Here goes: I'm poor! Its just depressing, I was bracing myself while the Bank account was loading but was "pleasantly" supprised to find im only a few hundred pounds into my overdraft (We'll ignore the fact that im already 15,000 pounds in debt).

Why is Tony Blair doing this to us? I am trying to learn something useful not some daft abstract course the content of which i'll forget as soon as I get into a job. It just makes me feel crap, I wanna go out with my friends, but doing that I always think....I need to save money, then the guilt sets in.

I know I should just sod it and go enjoy myself but its hard when a huge bill is looming over you. Its even worse being in London, I honestly don't know how i'm gonna survive next year. I hate being a sponge too, its beyond shitty. You know how stubbon I am I just wanna do it on my own but thanks to them up there I can't.

Bastards!

Ok not very constructive but it makes me so annoyed, its even worse cos the guys in my year are getting NHS bursarys (not huge- but waaay more than I have). Sinking into a well of depression and doesnt help that I have coming up:

Xmas, Pete's Bday, My Bday (gonna have to take people places), Owens bday, Toms bday, Naomi's Bday. All of which are before the end of January!

I'm so screwed.

Ok this is how bad it is at the mo (dad u may wanna cut this out when u send it to them in Norfolk!) I considered eating a pizza with mould on. Ive nothing in my fridge except frozen bananas which are also black, 2 pears, some yucky fanta and some oranges and ive been eating various noodle dishes....noodle & cheese, noodle & soy sauce, noodle & vinegar, noodle & salt.

Ive run out of noodles!

I am also planning to live of 5 pounds for the rest of the week. Tesco sell single rolls for 16p so I have 2 of them for Lunch.

Don't even think bout sending me things, I DON'T NEED HELP (well it would be nice if Tony B gave me a hand- but he doesnt care)