Monday, October 16, 2006

Wow........every day I amaze myself.

OK not wishing to be all (I am the greatest-tehehe) BUT I have just finished my essay.....I go up at 6:10 then showered, due to sticky chocolate everywhere :-) Then sat down at 7:00am and wrote an essay and finished it by 9:40! 2 and a bit hours! come on thats pretty darn good. Obviously am kicking myself that I didnt start it earlier as it would have meant a SERIOUS lie-in. But now I have untill 10 to relax. I need a brew now. I bet u are wondering if the completed essay is infact utter bollocks-well actually it is, but so was the last one and he though that was ok.

Meh cant be doing with this week, im doing a presentation on Shock! to some trainee johnnys and I don't actually know anything about it! OOO and im going to meet Garth Marenghi tonight and get his DVD'S oooo hes bloody fab he is!

Tara im gonna watch michael palin-so a cool dude!