Thursday, September 28, 2006

Freshers and beyond

Today was the first freshers day, we ran out of leaflets in 2 hours. I was shattered. Then I ran around UCL for a good while till 4 pm. Then I came back home and left at 5pm for the meditation sesh in Camden.

It was really bad, cos I only got 4 hours sleep the previous night. Me n debs were waiting for everyone and I was sure i'd be falling asleep and dropping off the chair. But it was ok, most people's Mantra's were ohm or ummm or in-2-3-out-2-3, mine was "wonder what I should buy abi, did I get all the food/leaflets I need, what should I do with LINKY baloons. So you see there was no chance of letting me fall asleep. About 1/2 the way through...I began to trancend (ooo get me) but then I got stuck thinking about Mrs Draper (my year 1 teacher).

After I had HAD to charge mi phone up so went back to debs funky bedsit. There we almost killed ourselves laughing about incidences of Vommiting, She's thrown up in abu-dabi (I think u had to be there at the time-but honestly it was side splitting). Then she helped me admit some stuff that I was in complete denial about, its a good thing, but denial is so much easier to cope with, the problem is we think to much. We discussed everything, from blokes to politics and all the way onto discussing Hungary and Africa not to mention the obligatory medical chat-she feels the same bout medicine as me were all a clicking there!

It was great we are going to abi's party on Sat in Soho which will be good. I'm off to stick Johnny labels.Night.