Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Whew!!

OK serious crazyness down here: its tuesday (i think) and Queen Marys are about as far from UCL in terms of organisation as something very very far away!! Ok so i've worked it out, i'm grouped with the freshers meaning I had to collect room keys at a stupidly early time, however I don't enroll for another week and as u need ur student card to : get access to the house, the internet, the university etc... i'm pretty much locked out of everything.

Ahaa but she must be able to get on the internet if she's written this (I hear u say!!), well I actually sneaked into UCL using my now out of date ID card and managed to log onto one of their computers!

Meeting John doo daa at the volunteering unit tomorrow morning the catching up with farha n Debs after their exam! As for today, well im gonna read the bbc website as I missed news for 3 days!! Then serious shoppin (for washing powder n shampoo) then home.

OOO and guess what ? The cleaners hoover your room for u every 2 weeks! how cool is that?