Thursday, August 31, 2006

Anyone want?

Some "Biological Science mags? The are a dumbed down science journal designed for swotty Alevel peeps (or for frantic reading before med school interviews)

Or Real Crime mags? actually I may keep these cos they have tons of grusome forensics in which I what I absolutely love....I know i'm odd, we did that aready!

About a gazillion Mensa mags.....hehe really entertaining and not just for thos brainy peeps! I found one from 2002 phsycologically analysing why everyone seemed to love David Beckham....Oh how things change!
But seriously I have topics ranging from "Rain Man" to "Predicting Race winners"....also just found one about how Lefties are actually brilliant (or something along those lines).

But shhh to the Mensa thing seriously....doesnt do mi street cred (i'm sure I have some somewhere) and good.

Phil i'm texting u in a bit!