Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Oo New Hair!!

Well the title is pretty selfexplanatory! I went to the new Toni n Guy's in Buxton (world centre for trendyness). The question you will be asking now is "what does it look like now?" and some of you may even be asking "what did it look like before?" But as for the new look, is it punk? or do I have dreadlocks? maybe I shaved it all off like Debs (that was vv brave)? It could be pink green blue orange....or even a combination of all four! Well you'll just have to keep guessing wont you!

After the cutting and styling and having gloop put on my hair and washed off again.....oo and the odd back massage! I went shopping. Actually I went to Argos for an airbed (reduced to 14 quid!!) and then to Boots for some girly bits n bobs! By this time its nearly 3 and I realise that i'm a bit hungry since I havnt eated since tea yesterday! Then I realise the 199 has just zipped passed so I do the ole run and look like an arse.....but at least I caught it! Then im off home, still hungry but with lovely hair! OOO its strokable! (i'll shut up now)