Thursday, August 24, 2006

I'm officially in the tribe - I have mi bongos!

Well we were taught about how to enter the "tribe of the medical society", disection was the initation ceremony (I know flippin psychologists), I recieved my information about my Pathology course so its offical im working my way towards the centre of the tribe! (k shutting up about that now)

I do love the slightly homemade feel of Barts and the London NHS! UCL send us pack after pack of papers we need. Barts just send a piece of paper inviting me to a intercalated degree party! It was the same at the degree fair, UCL had structured lectures about each degree on offer. Barts....had a buffet with carrot sticks and homemade cakes!

OOO and little men in woolly jumpers running up on stage at various intervals to tell us about how to finance our degree! I love the shambles but it does make you kinda nervous. But I do like the woolly jumpers, you can't beat a good woolly jumper.

Hehe well im gonna mend some clothes now, cos stupidly I bought a groovy Szczecin tshirt but it turned out to be a giant man shirt so im gonna be doing a spot of resizing! Then i'm gonna be doing a spot of painting love the ole painting!