Sunday, August 27, 2006

100th Post!

Well I'm super proud of myself! I can't believe I have wittered on for 100 posts!! Thats an average of once every 3 days! Woo to all the celebrations and importance which goes with entering triple figures!

More importantly though, look at what sausage (Sonja) caught me:
for those not in the know this is a mole (and some grass too!). Now they are little buggers so its a good thing she catches them as they did holes and sheep (and Kathy's) can fall into them. They also bite and it hurts!
This one was very dead-full rigor was present leading the Pathologist to estimate a time of death of between 2 and 36 hours, narrowing this more: It was caught in the early hours as she didnt go out last night and it wasnt there yesterday. I discovered this at 12:30 pm and she went out at 6am. So the time of death was around 6-10:30! I know...your welcome!