Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Packing makes me sad.

Don't you agree?

I keep finding tons of stuff I completely forgot about...e.g. prefects tie and all the "little pots" philippa is gagging for (I really should have brought them over, nevermind can always be a crimbo prezzie ;-P).

Also Smoosti's post has made me think back to Chapel High!

Rember Phil how Jade punched you in the face cos we reported her for being late (I was obviously too tough to mess with :-) )? Also when you and Kim were going through you "bad ass" stage and used to put banana skins and loaaads of other rubbish down the heaters in M6!

Rebmber Kim's facination with the middle one out of Hason, and you with ur "greasy" Howie! OOO and rember how we all used to hang out with Slats and all the other year 11 people like that "Religious Chris" who joined choir? actually maybe that was just me an Hannah, I wonder where she is? Probably still in Dove.---ooo and I saw her mum in Aldi but I hid behind the oat cakes, what would I say to her?

Ok back to the present...I have just ordered tickets for Have I got News for you. I don't know if I got em yet. So i'll let you know! At least this time the system didnt crash, but they sneakily put them up at 5 to 12 and as they get all allocated in about 10 minutes 1/2 could have gone before anyone thinks of trying.

Off to Stockport for some "essential" uni stuff.......havnt worked out exactly what I need, but the bus journey is long enough so I'll work it out then.

Tara ducks!