Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Tissue Necrosis and Haemorrhagic Fever

Ok prepare ur self for some super duper posting!

First (and most importantly) Phil, hehe well we have been friends since the start of the Universe (which was a while ago) so it is my complete and utter duty to fully embarass!

I shall do this with a brill photo:

/

See this was us all snoozy on the second tour of Germany! Now I think I look pretty nomal when i'm asleep, no strange expressions or anything.......but dear me what does phil look like?! The mushroom haircut (so many memories) and do I spot a bit of dribble there :-P

Katie took this, I think, and I found it allong with a ton of the fab letters you used to write, I also noticed you wrote "mood"as "maud" when you were talking about Jo, hehe spelling was never great! I was actually going to put another Germany picture of Phil up (in sexy evening wear) but decided that too much of a good thing is never good, plus I can save that for laters!

I also have to show you a picture of my bed!!
/
A fair few people know my bed (ok that must NEVER be taken out of contex) as being all high up, and rember my inability to cope with making it down the ladder (I remeber the bruises)!

Well I have solved that problem by making it all low down, I havnt worked out how to take the bars off the side yet, so it does look slightly like a safety bed for 2 year olds!

But the thing you should appreciate phil.....is the extreme tidyness of the general area, and the fact the high-ness has gone. Same as urs just a bit slower to achieve it! (I miss ur metal bed they were fab, it was like an assault course just to get in them!

So now I shall turn to the shocking recent "appearance" of me on the Khumars........Yes people we now have some screen shots!!!

Contain you excitement PLEASE!!

OK...well its not all good news, unfortunately you never see my lovely (ok maybe not) face, just the back of my head. Can it get worse that that? .......Oh yes it can.

See I thought this type of thing was an appropriate time to wear "semi-slutty" top as the studio would get warm....and stuff! So thinking it looks nice (as not fully slutty) I am filmed in it!

But now, I actually found out (while finding screen shots) thats the top has malfunctionned and Kathy's boobie strap is visible on National TV!! Ok not as bad as if it was Kathy's actuall boobies on TV but still, makes me seem common scally type, which I (and all sane people) want to avoid!

Still I have put a picture of where I was below:

/

1=Debs!
2=Boobie Strap (aaahhhhh)
3=Dhim (who actually isnt on this one-sorry!) but he's next to me so it cut him of this piccy!