Thursday, September 21, 2006

meh (Part II)

Well it was one of those evenings yesterday, mum phoned to tell me the results of the blood donation, i'm O +.

How rubbish is that? Bog standard commonest one, off the top of mi head its approximately 35-40% of population have it. Still I don't appreciate being common. Oh one good thing is that I think Debs has the same group, so if either of us needed a transfusion we could swap (I think that happened in LOST in series 1 but I aint seen if for aaaages). But the cool thing is that my blood has been stuck into some sick dude which is so amazing (a lil weird tho).

Anyways i've gone off the topic. Mum phoned and it made me think of home, and not having to do work, me and debs were chatting yesterday and both of us agreed that medicine is a bit...yeh you know. Just the constant repetitive slog of essays and clinical skills and "Hi my name's Kathy i'm a 3rd year medical student, is it ok if I ask you some questions?" Grrr.

It didn't help that I decided to watch Sleepless in Seattle and part of Eternal sunshine. The first made me cry like .....something that crys alot, then the second just messed with my head!

Debs and farha are coming over for the guided tour tomorrow at 11 am!!! will have to get up early to tidy.

I found the post room today, and I had some post. Now im gonna finish up here and go do laundry.