Tuesday, October 03, 2006

The 3rd

Today has been very productive:

Found the cashiers office and paid my first terms rent (close to 1500 quid!!!), then went home and guess what?! The first train at Stephney Green was one to Hammersmith via kings cross!! Do you know how rare they are? Well very rare, usually I have to change at Algate East and EVERY TIME a pissed person seems to wanna talk to me.

Came back and watched Edward Scissorhands, no one prepared me for how sad it was............ended up crying for most of the time I had dinner.

Then decided to tackle the tv, OK so now we have E4, UKTV history and one other one. But The Full monty is on Film 4 tonight.....and as a (semi) Sheffield person I have to get Film 4 working... i'm close but not quite there yet.

Yup and the rest of the day shall involve very little.

I'm meeting Tom on Thur to talk about stem cells. I'm of to a Medicins Sans Frontiers meeting on friday........aww aint I good? Oh and LINKS meeting tomorrow, hope I wont have to do anything complicated. Need to wash my trousers as I spilt tuna all down them. I will do that before Thursday evening meditation, good plan.

Oh and look at the latest little dude at the bottom of the page! Its a kick-ass dragon. Waay cooler than my toaster one. Final question.....is the sidebar thing with my profile and archives and stuff, at the top or bottom of the webpage? Ta Ducks.