Monday, October 16, 2006

Oh I really love being young!

Time for a bit of culture daaaaarling, well actually Beka says "are we going to see a play on Wed?". So we are! Its the one at the Old Vic which had amazing reviews, remeber I went to see Cloaca last year, well this is gonna be better (mainly cos the cute Lawyer who dies IS NOT IN THIS ONE!) and it has Kevin Spacey in it. How can this get any better? Well we got cheap tickets cos we are young wee people who they wanna try and hook for life-yep i'm suckered in AND we are on the front row.


FRONT ROW!! I could spit on Kevin Spacey (not that id want to- but I could act like a crazy person and dive at him if he gets to close)

OK ran away from the Lab cos sooooo couldnt be arsed to do work, yep I know i'm gonna be working for the rest of my life so I should get used to it. But if I can run then I will do! Plus I have a ton of lecture notes to file (in my paddington bear folder) so its not like im not doing ANYTHING. Hmm going to watch Allo Allo while I work, I need a giggle!

P.S. I cant be bothered to queue up for garth marenghi, so gonna order off the old internet.