Friday, November 24, 2006

I liked that Surgeon

I was sittting in the Histopath office doing the most dull (yet vital job) I had to fill out sheets for the childrens organs we have retained but not yet got consent for. Filling the forms out for each kid was supprisingly sad. There were odd patients who were born on the same day as someone I knew or had the same surname as friends. The worst are the ones with NAI written on.....means they got hurt on purpose.

But anyways I was filling these forms in when a surgeon popped in to look at some Liver biopsys from an eleven year old. They wernt deep enough but the sections didnt show malignancy. The surgeon looked like he was the one waiting for the result, he visibly relaxed when he heard the news. Then as he was leaving he said.....I'm so glad I was really worried about that guy, I can have a good weekend now!

Its great to know that not all surgeons are arses! They get the "arrogant steriotype" and its near impossible to shake but if they are like that guy then there is hope!

I will have piccys of the lovely Hugh Jackman (who I met!) the Xfactor people (yawn) me getting hugged by some beer and some giant mice! Ahhh that was a great evening!

OOOO and I found me dream xmas present! No actually me and Naomi were gonna have a fight over it (I would have won) but then we saw 2 of them! But no one is gonna get it me (sob) so I will just have to resign myself to living without him in my life. Him is a didddy little reindeer! So bloody cute. Ahhh!