Tuesday, November 14, 2006

CD133 and baloon cells

I am i'll. I feel all sneezy and headachey and its horrid. I'm seriously sleep deprived which isnt helping. I had a dream about getting attacked by a Greek woman (am I going mad??) and I had a moment of excitement just bacause I found an interesting looking Medical Journal article.

Ok I have 30 mins to get ready, my room looks like there has been a minor explosion, mainly involving laundry and my tea has gone cold (i'm still going to drink it though).

Saw room 101 yesterday with a guest I cant rember the name of. But Paul Merton was v cool, also got chatting to some random people in the queue which was errr nice!

OOO and on the way this tramp yelled "no chance of a shag", cos round waterloo there is like a tramp hang out. We were gonna reply to him (with something witty and cutting) if he said it on the way back, but he obviously thought we looked a bit rough after sitting in a TV studio for 2 hours.

I managed to fall over twice last night, but Naomi only saw one of them so she doesnt think I'm too clumsy! Ok I'm gonna sleep for 15 minutes then get ready to leave in 5! that makes sense to me.