Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Well whats been a happening?

OOO quite a bit really! Ok after the bowling (where I won!!) we put up the xmas decorations on the 1st, I have the fab snowman advent callendar, but it has the wrong colour chocolate in it.

/


Hmm ok after that me and Owen went to see The Nightmare Before Xmas 3D! we got glasses and everything popped out of the screen. 9 quid (quite dear) but well worth it.














I have my xmas ball on friday....wearing glam dress and slightly more comfy shoes than last year.....I still have the scars! Pictures to follow!

I have my AED and Med gasses exam tonight! EDIT: I PASSED YAY TO ALL!!

I have my presentation tomorrow AND monday!

I'm going to a panto on Saturday! (oh no she isn't)

(I'm going to collapse)

Ex Path xmas dinner is on monday

Oooo we are also going for a drink in the morgue (shh its just cos we aint allowed in the lab- we can drink round dead people apparently)

Friday is the Kathy/Naomi Dawson hall xmas meal