Friday, December 15, 2006

Pinecones.....or is it Pine Cones?

Hello there! My next post (tomorrow) will be a round up of the term with piccys n stuff. But tonight, well it was THE MOST HILLARIOUS (ok caps off now) evening in the universe.

Well it started off ok we were due to go to St Pauls for a good ole sing song, however we didnt realise that the whole population of London was also gonna turn up.

So after that we headed back to halls and I watched tons of Randle and Hopkirk, the new one mind with vic n bob (who are complete geniuses, geni, you get the idea).

Then at around 7 we heads out for an evening stroll, past some signs, they then fell off and to our shock got lodged into our bag. I was attacked my a demolition sign and Naomi had an ear protection one lobbed at her.

Then as we were gettin strange looks we headed home. Then it happened to be 12:30 am so we decided to stretch our leggs and a digging sign which got run over and bent started crying. The evil builders were going to throw him out so I adopted him, as a selfless act.

/

Man its to late

I'm so ill that my tonsils have morphed into pine cones, and not little ones, big open bastard pinecones with needles. I have Quinsy, except maybe not properly. It hurts I have migraine, without aura, im pyretic and I really feel terrible.

See we have worked out whats been happening, see when I get stressed my steroid homones get fucked, leaving me immunocomprmised, so as soon as I relax I catch the nearest virus. Its nasty which is why I don't wanna go to sleep. But ok im going now.

See you tomorrow